In case anyone was wondering I am indeed still alive. So Rothenburg (a preserved medieval town) was amazing and I think if anyone is ever in Germany it is a must see.
In other news, I am now living in Marburg, Germany. Yikes. I was extremely nervous and then arriving and everything wasn't so bad, but that night was another story. I was really regretting coming and thinking that staying at LSU would have been a better idea. It wasn't the best night. This morning I met a bunch of people who live near my dorm (I don't actually know anyone form my building but there are a cluster of buildings that I know people from) so that we could take the bus to our breakfast meeting. I met some people while there so I have friends!!! Everyone is really nice and it looks like this is going to be a lot of fun. We are already talking about signing up for a yoga studio and we are going to go hiking when it warms up a little. Also, it sounds like we are going to be taking weekend trips all the time, so I'm very excited. There are people from Wisconsin, Colorado, Alaska, Virginia...and that's all I remember.
So to sum it up: I have friends and I am having fun. It must be a miracle.

No comments:
Post a Comment