Today we started our German class and I went around town alone for the first time. I rode the bus into town with people but we were all separated when we got to class. I walked around and somehow didn't get lost. There were about 4 times where I was sure that I was lost but I ended up at the right place. I went to a clothing store to exchange something (I may be in Germany but I'm still a returnaholic) and the people didn't speak English so it took a while. I got 1 euro ice cream again for the 5th time in 4 days. It's amazing. Its different from American ice cream but I can't explain why.
I cooked myself macaroni for dinner. The directions were in German and it came out pretty watery but it was still macaroni.
I found an ethernet cord today so I should have internet in my room by Monday. Even more importantly I found the leather jacket I have been searching for for the past 20 years. Its black and fits perfectly.
I'm having donner withdrawals so I'll be getting that tomorrow.
Incase anyone forgot what I look like, I'm the one one the left. Please enjoy my pale face.
No comments:
Post a Comment