April 19, 2016

Prague, Czech Republic

This past weekend I went to Prague with a bunch of people. My friend group went and it was a coincidence that another group went so there were about 10 of us. Prague was beautiful and easy to get around (although I did try to walk around by myself while everyone was napping and got pretty lost. shocker). It was surprisingly small. It was so small that we would happen to run into each other during the day. My main goal of the trip was to find Czech desserts that I had a list of. I basically ate sweets for 3 days.
We took night buses there and back and it was exhausting. Traveling is fun but takes a lot of energy. For the next 2 months I will be going to class on Tuesday and Wednesday and leaving for a trip on Thursday or Friday and coming back Sunday or Monday. Here's where I'm going:
  • April 15: Prague, Czech Republic
  • April 22: Hamburg, Germany
  • April 28: Munich, Germany
  • May 6: Paris, France
  • May 13: Dresden, Germany
  • May 20: Tübingen, Germany
  • May 27: Salzburg, Austria
  • June 10: Barcelona, Spain
  • June 14: Ibiza, Spain
  • June 17: Rome, Italy
  • June 20: Florence, Italy
  • June 22: Pisa, Italy
  • June 23: London, England
  • June 30: New Orleans, Louisiana 


My (favorite) parents sent me a box of food so I had buffalo chicken wraps for dinner just now. I think I smiled for 6 hours straight after I picked up the box and there were almost tears of joy.

Some friends and my weird left eye on the way to Berlin


Wiesbaden 

Marburg's spring fest and a bratwurst

Prague
Prague

Prague





No comments:

Post a Comment